iranian lover co
More Info at:
History and Developments
The actual company goes back to the establishment of the "Livraria Internacional de Ernesto Chardron" in 1869, down in the Clérigos street. After the early passing of the founder at the age of 45, the firm was sold to "Lugan & Genelioux Sucessores".
In 1881, José Pinto de Sousa Lello based a bookshop in the nearby Almada street. In 1894, Mathieux Logan sold the old Chardron Library to José Lello which, holding a partnership with is brother Antonio Lello, kept Chardron with the registred name of "Sociedade José Pinto Sousa Lello & Irmão", which then would be referred to as "Livraria Lello e Irmão" (1919).