Ban Feeding Animals to Animals
U.S. Congress & the President
More Info at:
By signing this petition we are asking policymakers to take the following measures to ensure the safety of the human food supply:
1. Ban feeding animals to animals in all forms and renderings.
2. Test all animals slaughtered for mad cow disease, as they do in Japan.
3. Track all food animals as they do in the UK now.
4. Promote natural, organic, and humane methods of raising animals.
5. Label all foods containing animal or human byproducts indicating both the presence of animal byproducts and the species of origin.
6. Liberate food policy processes from the control of the beef industry.