Bring Xbox Live service to Estonia
More Info at:
- When an Xbox 360 is bought in Estonia and the owner wants to use Xbox LIVE with all its features, he/she is forced to use a fake address when registering his/her gamertag.
- We cannot download and purchase some of the games and DLC available on Xbox Marketplace. For example arcade games like Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, Wolfenstein 3D, Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex etc. And DLC like multiplayer map packs for Gears of War series, Call of Duty: World at War. The list goes on...
- We are having problems purchasing Xbox LIVE Gold subscription and Microsoft Points with our credit cards because all of our Xbox LIVE accounts are registered with fake foreign addresses in US, UK, Finland etc.
We kindly ask for:
- Adding Estonia as a country to the Xbox LIVE supported countries list.
- Let us download or purchase games, demos and DLC which actually aren't restricted in Estonia.
- Accepting our credit cards when purchasing Xbox LIVE Gold subscription and Microsoft Points.
Since the launch of Xbox 360 in December 2005, Estonian Xbox 360 community has developed a strong and loyal presence on the Xbox LIVE service. As a remark we want to bring to attention that Microsoft is represented in Estonia and localized Estonian versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7 have been produced.