BRING BACK LSFM!
More Info at:
1) CAMPUS RADIO --> it's the only one in town!
2) TARGET MARKET --> the target market may not be the masa, but there are still a lot of kids and adults out there who love listening to this station because of its pop tunes/recognizable songs!
3) SELL OUT --> do they really think the people are going to bite into this drastic change? THERE ARE ALREADY A LOT OF MASA STATIONS OUT THERE! Why reformat to CONFORM?! Why not build on what they already have and STAND OUT?
4) WASTE OF TALENT --> We all pity John Hendrix and all the other DJs who were forced to (a) change their names to something like "Johnny Baby", (b) crack BADUY jokes like they actually mean them, (c) speak in carabao English.
5) NO MORE --> "It's time to listen up, it's time to listen in!"; "Front and center on front dot center!"; "Other People's Music" (BEST PROGRAM EVER!); Rock-It Launcher, etc.
BRING BACK THE OLD LSFM!