Support Child Support

  • Author:
  • Send To:
    Representative and Senator
  • Sponsored By:
  • More Info at:
Support Child Support

On Line Petition

Change The Child Support Laws on Self Employed Dead Beat Parents

Dear Representative and Senator:

This is a push to make the Federal Government meets the needs of the children. Federal and local governments need to come up with better Child Support laws. Mainly for Dead Beat Parents who are Self - Employed, Hiding their money.

Each state should consider non - payment of Child Support to be a Felony. Each Self - Employed Dead Beat Parents needs to be listed with the state and Federal government listing there were bouts . Making it a Federal violation if the Dead Beat Parent is $5,000 and/or more then 28 day late in back child Support A FELONY. All States still consider non-payment of Child Support a civil action. We as Moms mainly should not have to wait up to three months as it is require in some states. For child support payments. Giving them a chance to pay, three months is three months to long with out food or shelter, getting behind in bills. A court judge should not accept and IRS Return unless it is for the last years FILE TAX RETURN. Not something dating back three or four years. If he/she is married then both accounts should be add together as income not just the Ex husband/wife. Saying that you only make $24,000 a year when the new partner is making $30,000 together thats $54,000 If they marry the ex then they have to pay as well. Having to force a child to call someone else MOTHER other than the BLOODMOTHER then her/his income should be added.

The Individual State needs to put the Dead Beat Dad/Mom in Jail after they have missed over 30 days for one week. If your having to stay a week in jail your going to get tired of it and the money you will be losing. The states should Force Dead Beat Parents to get legal jobs if after three to five years and they DO- NOT have a turn over from their Self_ Employed Job. If Self-employed that person needs to be Audited by the IRS every three to five years. You should be aloud 30 to 60 days to find a legal job. In that time frame you should be able to pay half of the child support owned. The Dead Beat Parent should have Insurance Both Medical and Auto provided in the Ex Parents Name ONLY. Not hiding behind the new spouse name.

Make each Child Support Agencies accountable for publishing In local Newspapers in that state : The name, addresses, last seen location of the person and their Place of Business. Each Dead Beat Parent SELF- Employed should have to register with the State and put on there website as they move out of state.

This has to change for the good of the children This would be the only way to help keep children off of welfare and costing you more in Taxes.