Honorable President Of United States George W. Bush, General Secretary of the United Nations Mr. Kofi Annan, U.S. Congress, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Mr. John Bolton, Senator Brownback, EU Heads of States, Heads of the worldвs democratic sta
Free Iran Committee
More Info at:
We further declare that:
1- Mahmood Ahmadinejad does not represent Iranian people as his election involved fraudulent activities.
2- In the 2nd article of IRI constitution it is stated that the foundation of governing, and legislation only comes from God. Foundation and basis of legislation comes from Quran and living tradition of profit Mohammad and his family. вImamв supreme leader or (Velayate Faghih) is the interpreter of the legislations.
Velayat e Faghih is an unelected body and does not represent Iranians. The position of вImamв supreme leader or (Velayate Faghih) is contrary to
any fundamentals of democracy.
3- Based on the constitution of the IRI, the вImamв supreme leader or (Velayate Faghih) is the interpreter of the legislations in addition to the fuqaha' of the Guardian Council who are judges in this matter. The guardian council members are selected by the Imam.
Therefore, religious discrimination, killing of the non-Moslems, individual or group execution of the dissidents, amputation of limbs, eye gouging, flogging, torture, raping the virgin dissident females the night before the execution, stoning, property confiscation of the Moslems and non-Moslems, killing of persons who change their religion, killing of homosexuals, valuing women half of a man, killing of children by their fathers or grandfathers, selling daughters at any age for marriage, execution of children , state sponsorship of terrorism and support of religious terrorism worldwide to export the divine rule is considered legal
and in accordance to the religious order.
4- Human Rights violations by the Islamic "Republic" of Iran have reached an unprecedented colossal level of cruelty and barbarism.
5- We further recognize bombing Iran and its infrastructure will drive a wedge between the Iranian people who are the most pro-American nation in the Middle East if not in the world and the west.
6- We have come to the conclusion that the only way to deal with this unelected and undemocratic regime is to deal with it strongly and with a comprehensive set of measures. The measures that we recommend and strongly advocate are as follows:
* Stop, with immediate effect, all international trades with the undemocratic Islamic вRepublicв of Iran.
*Stop the purchase of oil from Iran and refrain from signing any new contracts and renewal of any existing ones.
* Blockade Iranвs ports in the Persian Gulf and possibly the Caspian Sea allowing passage of food and medicine.
*Stop all IRI satellite TV and Radio programming to the outside world
* Cease all Mullahs personal assets outside Iran including its support organization such as Alavi Foundation in New York City.
* Freeze IRI assets outside of Iran and impose prohibition on investment, a travel ban, and asset freezes for government leaders and nuclear scientists
* Worldwide announcement to all nations that any deals and contracts made with IRI (Islamic Republic of Iran) by any entity is null and void. The IRI does not represent Iranians.
* Publicly identify known IRI agents, arrest and prosecute their agents abroad as promoters of international terrorism and abusers of human rights. Shut down all illegal unregisterd agent organizations representing IRI interests, their lobbyist and apologists.
* Close or limit Islamic Republicвs embassies and its activities including travel limits on Iranian diplomats.
* Release the frozen assets of Iran to the IRI opposition to be spent on strike funds and promotion of democracy.
* Expel IRI representatives from UN since the IRI constitution is contrary to the UDHR (Universal Declarations of Human Rights).
Please remember; the key to salvation of Iraq is also in freedom of Iran. The freedom-loving countries of the world must unite and assist Iranian people to end this embarrassment to humanity and civility called Islamic Republic and allow Iran to come back to the arms of the civilized nations.
In helping us, you have stopped the violence in Iraq and have made Iran reach democracy with minimum bloodshed and have preserved the peace and freedom worldwide.
God Bless all of peace and freedom-loving people.