PAGSASABATAS NG TADHANA SA KONSTITUSYON HINGGIL SA PAMBANSANG WIKA.
UMPIL & Lahat na Mapagmahal at Nagmamalasakit sa Inang Wika
More Info at:
SENATE / OR / HOUSE BILL NO. ________
FILED BY: SENATOR / OR / CONGRESSMAN______________________________
AN ACT RATIONALIZING THE NATIONAL LANGUAGE POLICY OF THE GOVERNMENT, MAKING EFFECTIVE AND IMPLEMENTING SECTION 6, AND SECTION 7, ARTICLE XIV OF THE CONSTITUTION, PROVIDING FUNDS THEREFOR, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE SENATE AND THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES IN CONGRESS ASSEMBLED, THAT EFFECTIVE UPON THE APPROVAL OF THIS ACT:
1. Bisayan, Tagalog and Ilocano are hereby declared, and shall become the official languages of the Philippines, and shall all be called Filipino Language.
2. Ten years from the effectivity of this Act, English shall cease to be an official language of the country.
3. The major languages of the world including English, shall be offered for study and taught in all public and private high schools; and prescribed as elective subjects in the collegiate level.
4. The National Language Commission (NLC), in coordination with the University of the Philippines (UP), and the Philippine Normal University (PNU), shall establish a continuing Translation Center which shall translate classical works into Filipino. The NLC shall work out the implementing details and guidelines to carry out the provisions of this Act.
5. On completion and adoption of the implementing details and guidelines as herein prescribed, the National Language Commission, together with its personnel and budgetary appropriations, shall automatically be transformed into a National Language Translation Center, which shall then be created to supplant, continue and implement the functions of the former National Language Commission.
6. For the Budget-Year 2007-2008 the amount of _____________ BILLION (P________.__) PESOS is hereby appropriated out of the National Treasury, from any funds not otherwise appropriated, as the initial budget for the National Language Translation Center, and which may be augmented by endowments, for the implementation of this Act.
This Act shall take effect on ________________.
Speaker, House of Representatives President, House of the Senate
This Act, which is a consolidation of H. No. _____ and S. No. _____, was finally passed by the Senate and the House of Representatives on ___________
and ____________, respectively.
Secretary General Secretary of the Senate
House of Representatives
President of the Philippines
PAKAISIPIN PO NATIN
Pagtataksil sa Bansa ang magtakwil sa sariling wika!
Sa wikang dayuhan, mga batas at kautusan sa atin ay lingid, ngunit ang mga dayoy higit pang nakababatid.
Kung sa wikang hiram tayo magsasanay, kapakanang dayo rin ang
Kung ang mga batas at paglilitis ay sa dayuhan wika, laging talo at api sa mga hukuman ang mga kalahi nating mangmang at maralita!
SA PAGPUPURSIGI NI PANGULONG GLORIA NA IBALIK SA INGLES ANG PAGTUTURO SA MGA PAARALAN, PWEDE SIYANG KASUHAN NG WILLFUL AND CULPABLE VIOLATION OF THE CONSTITUTION.