More Info at:
United Nations Secretary-General, His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI, President of the European Commission
President of United States, All Governments and Parliaments in the World
Nobel Peace Foundation and other International Peace Organizations
UN High Commission, Amnesty International and all other Human Rights Organizations
Members of the Permanent Court of Arbitration at The Hague and of the International Court of Justice at The Hague, Members of Institute de Droit International and All International Legal and Juridical Organizations and Lawyers
Islamic Conference Organization, Islamic Center of Washington D.C and other Islamic Organizations
All Christianity, Jewish and Religious Centers and All Religious and Spiritual Propagandists
All Universities and Scientific and Research Centers
We, the signers of this petition, know Seyed Hossein Kazemeini Boroujerdi, Iranian liberal leader, who has been under different kinds of torture, attack, and slandering, deserving immunity and to be supported internationally due to his efforts for the realization of humanitarian:
1) Separation of religion from state and rejecting political leadership by the clergy (Velayat-e Faqih).
2) Establishment of complete Democracy (freedom of religion, beliefs, press, speech and removal of gender and racial discrimination)
3) Unity and friendship among the followers of different religions and establishment of peace in the Middle East.
4) Removal of the torture and the rough penal punishments such as: execution, stoning, whipping and imprisoning.
5) Establishment of a free referendum under international supervision
A NGO Working Group for Peace, Justice, Human Rights and Freedom