Pro Evolution 6 changes need to happen
Konami and Microsoft
More Info at:
1. Slowdown at corners, throw ins, goal kicks, free kicks and any other time the whistle blew.
2. Slowdown when to many players on screen at once
3. Master league is exactly the same as the previous version but with a different layout.
4. Online play is exactly the same as the previous version butwith a different layout
5. German league removed
6. Less team to choose from than what is included in the last generation PS2 version
7. Less stadiums to choose from than what is included in the last generation PS2 version
8. Constant unable to connect when trying to join an online game.
9. Dodgy AI that lets your own team mates run pass the ball when it is in free play.
10. inferior shooting mechanics that seem to randomly decide wether the shot is on target or not
I believe Konami should release a patch that fixes the problems for the slowdown and online issues and should also release a patch adding the missing teams and stadiums that are in the inferior last generation PS2.