Get US Out of the UN
All Members of the U.S. Congress
More Info at:
To Have the United States Withdraw From the United Nations
House member: Cosponsor H.R. 1146 ~ Senators: Introduce a comparable measure in the Senate
As constituents, we the undersigned request our Congressmen to cosponsor the American Sovereignty Restoration Act (H.R. 1146) and our Senators to introduce a comparable measure in the Senate to terminate U.S. membership in the United Nations and sever all ties to this would-be world government. Reasons for this request (only a partial listing) include:
- The UN is proceeding with plans to disarm our nation's military.
- The UN has created an International Criminal Court that will have powers to arrest and place on trial anyone it deems to be in violation of numerous loosely defined crimes. Individuals brought before this court will be denied trial by a jury of peers, the right to confront accusers, the presumption of innocence, and other basic rights enshrined in the American Bill of Rights.
- Following a pattern set by his predecessors, UN Secretary General Kofi Annan has condemned "traditional notions of sovereignty," and claimed that the independence of nations is an "obstacle" to the UN's goals.
- The UN has supplied funding for China's population control program that enforces abortion, infanticide, and sterilization. The UN Human Rights Commission refuses to sanction China for these crimes against humanity.
- The UN was created and is controlled by a group of internationalists, communists, socialists, and starry-eyed dreamers who intend to have it supplant the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution.
Therefore, we urge you to adhere to your oath to support the U.S. Constitution and work to Get US Out Of The UN.